Salt Lake City - ACE*
Katie Schnell, ACE Fund Coordinator
Maximum Grant Amount
Salt Lake City is accepting applications to the Arts, Culture, and Events (ACE) Fund.
To be eligible for ACE Funds, events must take place in Salt Lake City and should support the City’s overall vision and goals, including those that:
- Support city-wide economic development,
- Bring arts, education, and technology opportunities to all communities,
- Promote diversity, inclusion, and cultural identity,
- Protect the local environment and build a sustainable city,
- Create neighborhood and community unity,
- Support the health and wellness of city residents
ACE Funding is intended to be supplemental funding for events, rather than the main sponsor.
Four sessions have been scheduled throughout the city. Dates, times, and locations are available on the application information page.
- Events must take place within Salt Lake City limits.
- Organizations/applicants can be based outside of Salt Lake City, but the event itself must be held within City limits.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 12/5/2023
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Civil Rights, Social Action, Advocacy
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
Go directly to guidelines and application