City of Reno - ACCEE
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
Maximum Grant Amount
The City of Reno Arts & Culture Commission is accepting applications to the Equity Expansion Grant.
This grant is intended to provide programmatic funding to eligible organizations that provide arts, culture, and heritage services. The grant prioritizes organizations historically facing social, financial, and/or geographic barriers. Funding also prioritizes projects and activities that are by and for American Indian and Alaska Native, Arab and Middle Eastern, Asian and Pacific Islander, Black and African American, Hispanic and Latinx, LGBTQIA+, disabled, youth, seniors, and access-challenged communities.
- Nonprofit organizations or public institutions under chapter 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code or qualified educational institutions, with at least one year of operating in Reno.
- Organizations that do not have 501(c)3 status may use a fiscal sponsor.
- Grants will not be awarded to individuals.
- Locations for eligibility require that the project take place in the City of Reno.
Deadline to apply for programming taking place between January 1 - April 30, 2024 is November 30, 2023.
Deadline to apply for programming taking place between May 1 - August 30, 2024 is March 31, 2024.
Deadline to apply for programming taking place between September 1 - December 31, 2024 is July 30, 2024.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 12/04/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application