Storey Kenworthy & Workspace Foundation for Giving
1333 Ohio Street
Des Moines, IA 50314
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Housing, Shelter
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Civil Rights, Social Action, Advocacy
Maximum Grant Amount
Storey Kenworthy & Workspace Foundation for Giving accepts grant applications annually.
Core Giving Priorities
Abuse and Violence Prevention
- Support for survivors and families; educational programs on parenting; and emergency shelter and resources.
Children & Education
- Support for at-risk or under-represented youth; learning and social readiness; STEM programs; after-school programs; and programs that address food insecurity.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Programs that provide education around equity issues involving race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and religion; advancing inclusivity; and support for under-represented individuals.
Mental Health Awareness & Services
- Efforts to remove the stigma; educational resources; suicide prevention; and support and outreach programs.
Organizations that will be considered for funding will:
- Be a certified 501c3 non-profit organization with a physical presence and address in the state of Iowa
- Submit their application by an employee, board member, or volunteer of that organization
- Provide the previous fiscal year’s annual report and budget and the current fiscal year’s budget
- Provide at least one letter of recommendation from one the following (minimum of 1 letter):
1. Current Board Member
2. Individual or Family impacted by the organization’s services
3. Current Volunteer
- Submit their application by email by August 31st of the funding year and meet all requirements of the application process
- Select a month in the following year to speak to the Storey Kenworthy & Workspace Community Engagement Committee to elaborate on your organization and the impact you make on the community, if you are selected.
July 1 - August 31, annually.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 9/4/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application