Juneau Community Foundation
Paul D. Douglas, Advisor
Douglas-Dornan Foundation Fund
3014 Foster Avenue
Juneau, AK 99801
Attention: Paul D. Douglas, Advisor
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
Maximum Grant Amount
The Douglas-Dornan Fund is managed by the Juneau Community Foundation. The fund supports organizations dedicated to enhancing the health, education and welfare of individuals living in Southeast Alaska.
Grants are awarded to applicants who demonstrate sufficient need for services, equipment, activities, and/or training that support children, youth, elders and/or other special needs groups.
Examples of possible Foundation financial support include, but are not limited to:
- Charitable organizations, foundations or other non-profit 501(c) (3) organizations, or child care institutions, foster parent programs and early childhood education programs in Southeast Alaska.
- Individuals, within organizations, who are pursuing special training/education in any field of professional endeavor, for use in defraying costs for tuition, transportation or lodging expenses related to attendance at professional conferences, training or educational programs.
- Events or special services that enhance the overall quality of life, such as through amateur sports organizations or children’s music and theater activities, and encourage participation through sponsorship of programs and events open to all individuals.
Applications are accepted between April 1 and June 1, annually. Grants are usually awarded by September 1.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 6/7/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application