Colorado Health Foundation
The Colorado Health Foundation
501 South Cherry Street, Suite 1100
Denver, CO 80246-1325
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
Maximum Grant Amount
The Colorado Health Foundation supports health projects focused on improving health and healthcare for Colorado residents within three priority community outcome areas: Healthy Living, Health Coverage, and Health Care.
These funding opportunities are open for the October 15, 2021 grant deadline:
Maintain Healthy Bodies
- Funding Opportunity: Advancing Team-based Care through Technical Assistance
- Funding Opportunity: Capital Infrastructure – Intergenerational/Family Physical Activity
Champion Health Equity
- Funding Opportunity: Advancing Advocacy and Justice with Communities of Color
- Rapid Response Funding: Advocacy
Applications for rapid response funding do not have a deadline and are accepted on a rolling basis.
To be considered for funding, applicants must meet specific criteria, so please read the program descriptions carefully and contact the Foundation program officer if you have questions.
501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, schools, government agencies in Colorado and serving Colorado residents are eligible to apply.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 7/20/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application