Colorado Health Foundation
The Colorado Health Foundation
501 South Cherry Street, Suite 1100
Denver, CO 80246-1325
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
Maximum Grant Amount
The Colorado Health Foundation supports health projects focused on improving health and healthcare for Colorado residents.
These funding opportunities are open for the June 15, 2022 grant deadline:
Maintain Healthy Bodies
- Infusing Equity into Built Environment for Better Health
Nurture Healthy Minds
- Supporting Coloradans in Recovery through Non-clinical Programs
- Supporting Healthy Minds and Youth Resiliency
Strengthen Community Health
- Community-initiated Solutions
Champion Health Equity
- Advancing Advocacy and Justice Within Communities of Color
- Rapid Response Funding: Advocacy
Applications for rapid response funding do not have a deadline and are accepted on a rolling basis.
To be considered for funding, applicants must meet specific criteria, so please read the program descriptions carefully and contact the Foundation program officer if you have questions.
501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, schools, government agencies in Colorado and serving Colorado residents are eligible to apply.
Note from your Grant Gopher team: Funding focus areas can change from cycle to cycle. If a current funding round does not meet your needs, be sure to review it again in the future.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 3/19/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application