Salem Health and Wellness Foundation
91-A South Virginia Avenue (Rte 130)
Carneys Point, NJ 08069
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
Maximum Grant Amount
The Salem Health and Wellness Foundation is accepting applications for a mini-grant program to support small-scale programming and events, which align with the interests of the foundation.
These interests include healthy eating, active living, teen pregnancy prevention, and reducing childhood obesity. Examples of some of the activities that will be considered are health fairs, adult/children running programs, health education events, and other similar offerings.
The foundation recognizes the benefits of small-scale community events and wishes to partner with organizations who desire to do such events. The application process has been simplified to fit with smaller grant requests.
- Organizations must be designated a 501(c)3 or a public agency; and
- Organizations must have been in existence for at least 3 years; and
- Organization must be located in Salem County, NJ.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Awards are limited to one per organization per calendar year.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 1/26/2024
Go directly to guidelines and application