Alaska Community Foundation - Alaska Kidney Foundation Fund
- Diseases, Disorders, Medical Disciplines
Maximum Grant Amount
December 15, 2023
The Alaska Kidney Foundation Fund, managed by the Alaska Community Foundation, will begin accepting grant applications on November 1.
The Foundation is committed to granting funds to organizations that are addressing the causes and treatments of kidney disease in Alaska, and supporting Alaskan residents with, or at risk of kidney disease. Grants may be awarded to individuals, and for special projects, programs, or general operating support for established organizations.
Foundation Fund Goals
- Alaskans with kidney disease will have emergency relief for basic human needs.
- Alaskans with kidney disease will have timely kidney transplants and donations for all organs will be increased.
- Alaskans at risk of kidney disease will have early screening.
- Alaskans will be educated on the importance of preventing kidney disease.
- Alaskans with kidney disease will be knowledgeable and empowered health care consumers.
Your organization is eligible for funding through this grant opportunity if it is one of the following:
- 501(c)3 public charitable organization with 509(a)(1), 509(a)(2), or 509(a)(3) public charitable status as designated in your IRS Determination letter
- Faith-based organization providing social services to the broader community
- Federally recognized Tribes or Tribal nonprofit organizations
- City governments or Boroughs
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 10/29/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application