East Central Regional Arts Council
504 Weber Ave S - Ste 109
PO Box 554
Hinckley, MN 55037
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Mille Lacs
Maximum Grant Amount
The East Central Regional Arts Council is accepting applications for the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund. These grants are available for arts projects sponsored by organizations, nonprofits, and units of government located within the Region 7E service area.
This category provides support to organizations for a wide variety of larger arts projects involving the creation, sponsorship, publication, performance, and/or exhibition of art. Arts producing activities should result from the project. There is no limit on the number of grants that can be received each fiscal year, at this time, but applicants are limited to submitting one application per grant deadline. An Outcome Evaluation Plan is required for this funding program.
The ECRAC funds ACHF requests from organizations, nonprofits, schools, and units of government. Schools are also eligible for funding but please see the guidelines for limitations.
Examples of eligible projects:
- Performances by touring artists/companies
- Exhibitions such as visual art shows
- Local theater productions
- Residencies involving a professional artist
- Workshops, classes, publications, films, and presentations that promote artists or participation in the arts
- Public art projects
- Art equipment, provided that an equipment use plan is submitted and approved
- Other projects providing access to the arts for community audiences
Submit your application at least three months before your project start date.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 10/5/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application