Brunswick Electric Membership Corp.
RE: Community Grants
PO Box 826
Shallotte, NC 28459
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Public Safety
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
Maximum Grant Amount
February 15, 2024
Brunswick Electric Membership Corp. accepts grant applications annually. Proposed projects and programs must benefit the BEMC service area (Brunswick and Columbus counties and parts of Bladen and Robeson counties)
Areas for consideration include, but are not limited to:
- Family Service Programs – to benefit families, children and/or the elderly.
- Civic and Community Programs – to provide recreational, historic, educational, environmental, technology programs or special events for the public.
- Cultural and Arts Programs – to provide education or exhibition of the arts in the community.
- Emergency Services – to provide or enhance services of police, fire, EMS services and especially for natural disasters.
- Economic Development – activities contributing to the economic health of the community.
The application period is from December 1 to February 15, annually.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 2/28/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application