Monona County Community Partners Foundation
MCCPF Administrative Office
505 Fifth Street, Suite 412
Sioux City, IA 51101
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Housing, Shelter
- Public Safety
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
Maximum Grant Amount
The Monona County Community Partners Foundation (MCCPF), an affiliate of the Siouxland Community Foundation, accepts grant applications annually from 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and units of local government.
Grants are made in the following areas:
- Arts & Culture: Provide or increase access to theatre, music, arts, dance, museums, historical events.
- Civic: Community betterment/beautification, city government, emergency services, citizen participation, parks and recreation.
- Education: Early childhood development/daycare, primary, secondary, and continuing education; libraries.
- Environment: Pollution control, natural resource conservation, protecting wildlife, botanic/horticultural activities.
- Health: Promotion and maintenance of physical, dental and mental health; rehabilitative services, crisis intervention.
- Human Services: Housing/shelter, public safety, services for the elderly, youth, families, handicapped, economically disadvantaged, minorities or other special groups.
December 1 - March 1, annually.
Note from your Grant Gopher team: The maximum grant has increased from $10,000 to $15,000. Additionally, awardees receiving a grant in 2023 will not be eligible in 2024. This is a new policy.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 10/29/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application