Wisconsin Dental Foundation - Smile Program
6737 W. Washington St., Ste. 2360
West Allis, WI 53214
Maximum Grant Amount
The Wisconsin Dental Foundation is accepting applications for its Smile Program aimed at providing underprivileged children, adults, and seniors with the personal oral hygiene supplies needed to put them on the track toward good dental health.
The Foundation's goal is to provide toothbrushes and toothpaste to Wisconsin nonprofit organizations that serve at-risk populations. To be considered for a grant, nonprofits should focus on intervention with early care, educational information, or support, as well as providing tools for positive behavior.
- The request must be made by a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Supplies must be used within the state of Wisconsin for charitable purposes only.
- No more than 288 toothbrushes and tubes of toothpaste will be awarded to a single organization during a calendar year. Supplies will only be distributed in lots of 72 (72, 144, 216 or 288).
- Supplies will be awarded to an organization no more than once during a period of 12 consecutive months.
- Organizations are not eligible for both an Annual Grant and a Smile Program Grant during the same calendar year.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and will close the program for the calendar year when supplies are exhausted.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 8/16/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application