Clintonville Area Foundation
4455 W. Lawrence St.
Appleton, WI 54912-0563
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
Maximum Grant Amount
The Clintonville Area Foundation (CAF) accepts grant applications annually to support specific projects or new programs. Grants are made for a broad range of purposes to a wide variety of charitable organizations in the focus areas of health, education and community development.
Organizations eligible to receive grants from the Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region are those determined by the IRS to be public charities. This encompasses most charitable, scientific, social service, educational and religious organizations described in § 501(c)(3) of the tax code, as well as government agencies. Organizations that are not public charities may apply through a fiscal sponsor.
Organizations must serve residents of the Clintonville area.
Examples of eligible projects include, but are not limited to: projects that promote prevention, increase volunteer involvement, improve health, provide education or address needs regionally.
- Creative new activities or services: New programs, one-time projects, events, exhibits, studies or surveys.
- Enhancement or strengthening of existing activities: Projects to enhance, expand or strengthen the range, quantity and/or quality of an organization’s programs and services.
- Small capital investments: Items that are directly related to program delivery or service to clients, such as a refrigerator for a food pantry or equipment to comply with ADA requirements.
Recurring events: exhibits, presentations, performances or non-fundraising events that occur on a periodic basis. Grants for recurring events typically will not exceed $2,500 annually per organization for a maximum of three years.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 11/1/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application