Community Foundation of Greater Memphis - Give 365
1900 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
- De Soto
Maximum Grant Amount
The Community Foundation of Greater Memphis is accepting applications to GiVE 365 Memphis program.
The 2023 theme is Reppin' Memphis: programs that reimagine resident participation and leadership in Memphis neighborhoods. All 2023 funding proposals must follow this grant theme, regardless if an organization is seeking support for a specific project, program, or operating expenses.
Optional information sessions:
The sessions will cover the grant theme, the process and requirements for application, and the expectations of grantees.
Please register to attend.
- Grants can only be made to 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Programs sponsored by fiscal agents* are welcome to apply, with a signed memorandum of understanding between the applicant and fiscal agent.
- Only one application per organization, including fiscal agents, may be submitted.
- All applicants or fiscal agents MUST have a published, reviewed LIVEGIVEmidsouth.org profile by the application deadline in order to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Programs sponsored by a fiscal agent must be listed under Programs on the LIVEGIVE profile.
Applicants are limited to organizations serving the greater Memphis area.
January 17 - Grant portal opens for applications
February 2 - Deadline for applications/fiscal agents to have a LIVEGIVEmidsouth.org profile in progress
February 10 - Application deadline
Note from your Grant Gopher team: The grant theme changes annually. Do not pass this grant notice if this year's theme does not meet your funding needs. A future cycle may be a good match.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 2/22/2023
- Civil Rights, Social Action, Advocacy
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
Go directly to guidelines and application