Community Foundation of Greater Memphis - Give 365
1900 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
- Crime, Legal Related
- Public Safety
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
- De Soto
Maximum Grant Amount
The Community Foundation of Greater Memphis will be accepting applications to GiVE 365 Memphis on January 12.
The 2022 Grant Theme is Protecting Communities: programs or projects that address exposure to the trauma of violence or engage the community in violence reduction efforts. All 2022 funding proposals must follow this grant theme, regardless if an organization is seeking support for a specific project, program, or operating expenses.
- Grants can only be made to 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Programs sponsored by fiscal agents* are welcome to apply, with a signed memorandum of understanding between the applicant and fiscal agent.
- Only one application per organization, including fiscal agents, may be submitted.
- All applicants or fiscal agents MUST have a published, reviewed LIVEGIVEmidsouth.org profile by the application deadline in order to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Programs sponsored by a fiscal agent must be listed under Programs on the LIVEGIVE profile.
Applicants are limited to organizations serving the greater Memphis area.
January 12, 2022 - Grant portal opens for applications
January 28, 2022 - Deadline for applications/fiscal agents to have a LIVEGIVEmidsouth.org profile in progress
February 4, 2022 - Application deadline
Note from your Grant Gopher team: The grant theme changes annually. Do not pass this grant notice if this year's theme does not meet your funding needs. A future cycle may be a good match.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 1/3/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application