IronMountain Solutions - Employee Peaks Fund*
IronMountain Solutions, Inc.
300 Voyager Way, Suite 100
Huntsville, AL 35806
Maximum Grant Amount
IronMountain Solutions is accepting applications to the Employee Peaks Fund.
Grants are made in the following Quality of Life Priority Areas:
- Arts and Culture: Enriches the community through arts, culture, and lifestyle experiences.
- Basic Needs: Provies food, clothing, and shelter
- Economic Opportunity: Equips individuals and organizations through training, creating employment opportunities, and promoting growth of the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Education: Invests in early childhood development, K-12 students, college and career readiness, post-secondary education, and lifelong learning.
- Environment: Stewards our community's natural resources.
- Neighborhoods & Community: Strengthens entire neighborhoods or communities through a holistic approach.
- Recreation: Engages in experiences that refresh the mind, body, and spirit.
- Must be a non-profit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code and contributions shall be deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Must be a community-based organization operating in the area of Huntsville, Alabama or surrounding communities where IMS and subsidiaries’ employees reside
- Services rendered by the organization (including religious organizations) must be open to all members of the community regardless of race, religious beliefs, political aliation, ability to pay or background
- Must fit into one of the Quality of Life Priorities
The Fund was created in collaboration with the Community Foundation of Greater Huntsville, however application information is on the company website.
Note from your Grant Gopher team: The priority areas have changed a bit since the last grant cycle. In addition the maximum grant has increased from $5,000 to $7,500.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 5/8/2022
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Housing, Shelter
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
Go directly to guidelines and application