IronMountain Solutions - Employee Peaks Fund
IronMountain Solutions, Inc.
300 Voyager Way, Suite 100
Huntsville, AL 35806
Maximum Grant Amount
IronMountain Solutions is accepting applications to the Employee Peaks Fund.
Grants are made in the following Quality of Life Priority Areas:
- Basic Needs: Food, shelter, jobs, family support and animal welfare services
- Health & Wellness: Improvement in areas such as obesity, addiction, smoking and encouraging more active healthy lifestyle choices
- Environment: Access to clean air, water, and recreational areas. Protection of natural resources, encouraging sustainable development, and reducing energy consumption
- Neighborhoods & Community: Fostering civic engagement and community redevelopment
- Lifestyle: Access and support to the arts, culture, sports, music, theater, libraries and other community lifestyle experiences including outdoor recreational and entertainment opportunities
- Emergency Relief: Disaster relief and preparedness, emergency response and recovery efforts
- Economy: Develops an entrepreneurial eco-system by equipping entrepreneurs and innovators to create and launch businesses and providing job growth for a diverse workforce
- Education: Areas such as early childhood development, student achievement, college and career readiness, support for underserved or at-risk community segments, and fostering success of local educational systems.
- Must be a non-profit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code and contributions shall be deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Must be a community-based organization operating in the area of Huntsville, Alabama or surrounding communities where IMS and subsidiaries’ employees reside
- Services rendered by the organization (including religious organizations) must be open to all members of the community regardless of race, religious beliefs, political aliation, ability to pay or background
- Must fit into one of the Quality of Life Priorities
Applications are accepted semi-annually, generally in April and October.
Note: The Fund was created in collaboration with the Community Foundation of Greater Huntsville, however application information is on the company website.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 5/21/2021
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Housing, Shelter
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Public Safety
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
Go directly to guidelines and application