IronMountain Solutions - Employee Peaks Fund*
IronMountain Solutions, Inc.
300 Voyager Way, Suite 100
Huntsville, AL 35806
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Housing, Shelter
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
Maximum Grant Amount
IronMountain Solutions is accepting applications to the Employee Peaks Fund.
Grants are made in the following Quality of Life Priority Areas:
- Arts and Culture: Enriches the community through arts, culture, and lifestyle experiences.
- Basic Needs: Provies food, clothing, and shelter
- Economic Opportunity: Equips individuals and organizations through training, creating employment opportunities, and promoting growth of the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Education: Invests in early childhood development, K-12 students, college and career readiness, post-secondary education, and lifelong learning.
- Environment: Stewards our community's natural resources.
- Health and Wellness: Address physical and mental health and wellness
- Neighborhoods & Community: Strengthens entire neighborhoods or communities through a holistic approach.
- Recreation: Engages in experiences that refresh the mind, body, and spirit.
- Must be a non-profit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code and contributions shall be deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Must be a community-based organization operating in the area of Huntsville, Alabama or surrounding communities where IMS and subsidiaries’ employees reside
- Services rendered by the organization (including religious organizations) must be open to all members of the community regardless of race, religious beliefs, political aliation, ability to pay or background
- Must fit into one of the Quality of Life Priorities
The Fund was created in collaboration with the Community Foundation of Greater Huntsville, however application information is on the company website.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 7/17/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application