Texas Bar Foundation
515 Congress Ave., Ste. 1755
Austin, TX 78701
- Crime, Legal Related
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
Maximum Grant Amount
The Texas Bar Foundation makes grants bi-annually to non-profits conducting programs that fit the Foundation’s mission.
The Foundation makes grants to 501(c)3 organizations as designated by the Internal Revenue Service or affiliates of the State Bar of Texas.
Grants are awarded in the following areas:
- Legal Services for the Underserved
- Education about the Third Branch of Government
- Ethics and Professionalism in the Legal Profession
- Administration of Justice
- Victims Legal Services
There are two deadlines annually: July 15 for the October review; January 15 for the April review.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 8/17/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application