Richard M Snow Foundation Inc.
701 University Blvd.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Diseases, Disorders, Medical Disciplines
- Crime, Legal Related
- Public Safety
- Civil Rights, Social Action, Advocacy
- Religion Related, Spiritual Development
Maximum Grant Amount
The Richard M Snow Foundation Inc. makes grants in the greater Tuscaloosa area, in the following interest areas:
- Arts and culture including performing arts and theater
- Civil rights, human rights, anti-discrimination
- Diseases and conditions
- Environment including biodiversity and natural resources
- Legal services and public interest law
- Public safety
- Religion - Christianity
Funding is available for general and program support, outreach, and public engagement.
The Foundation does not have a website at this time.
Interested applicants may submit a letter of inquiry. The deadline is May 31, annually.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 8/4/2020