State Farm Insurance
Maximum Grant Amount
State Farm grant applications for 2018 funded requests will be available from Thursday, September 1 through Monday, October 31.
At a local level, grants focus on three areas: safety, education, and community development.
* Auto and Roadway Safety
* Teen Driver Education
* Home Safety and Fire Prevention
* Disaster Preparedness
* Disaster Recovery
* Affordable Housing
* Job Training
* Neighborhood Revitalization
* Small Business Development
* Financial Literacy
* First Time Homeownership
* Teacher Development
* Education Reform / Systemic Improvement
Eligible applicants are:
- Educational institutions
- Programs conducted by Municipal, county, state or federal government entities that align with State Farm's charitable focus.
- 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organizations
- 501(c)(4) volunteer fire companies
- 501(c)(6) chambers of commerce
Go directly to guidelines and application