Washington Federation of Animal Care and Control Agencies
Maximum Grant Amount
September 30, 2021
The Washington Federation of Animal Care and Control Agencies accepts applications quarterly for funding generated by the "We Love Our Pets" License Plates.
Funds are intended for actual spay/neuter surgeries for dogs and cats in the state.
Member organizations are eligible to apply for funding. Proposals are accepted on a quarterly basis, with application deadlines falling on March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.
Priority given is to organizations that:
* Target cats, Pit Bull breeds and Pit Bull breed mixes, or other "at risk" populations
* Target pets of low-income pet owners
* Target areas with restricted access to spay/neuter surgery
* Target communities with high euthanasia rates
* Can provide the most number of spay/neuter surgeries for the lowest cost
* Work collaboratively with other organizations
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 7/13/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application