Western Pennsylvania Conservancy - Mini Grants
Kelly Horrell, WPC Watershed Conservation Program Administrator
724-471-7202, ext. 5100
c/o Kelly Horrell
1067 Philadelphia Street, Suite 101
Indiana, PA 1570
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
Maximum Grant Amount
December 18, 2023
The Western Pennsylvania Conservancy is accepting proposals for its Watershed Mini Grant Program, which provides assistance to the region’s grassroots watershed groups and organizations.
Funding is intended to help watershed groups expand their capacity to administer projects, effectively publicize and educate citizens about their work, and complete small portions of larger projects.
Watershed Mini Grants can be used to cover expenses in three areas:
- Water Quality Monitoring ($3,500 limit)
- Restoration Projects ($3,500 limit)
- Organizational Promotion and Outreach ($2,500 limit)
- Watershed associations with 501(c)(3) nonprofit status in Pennsylvania are eligible. Organizations without 501(c)(3) nonprofit status must identify a qualified nonprofit association to administer the grant’s finances, if awarded.
- Watershed associations located in the Dominion service area are eligible, including Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bradford, Butler, Cambria, Cameron, Centre, Clarion, Clearfield, Clinton, Crawford, Elk, Fayette, Franklin, Greene, Indiana, Jefferson, Juniata, Lawrence, McKean, Mifflin, Potter, Tioga, Washington and Westmoreland.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 11/11/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application