Rotary Children's Foundation
PO Box 6989
Mobile, AL 36660-0989
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Diseases, Disorders, Medical Disciplines
Maximum Grant Amount
September 4, 2023
The Rotary Children's Foundation accepts grant applications annually.
Historically, the majority of grant awards have been given to organizations whose clients are mentally and physically challenged children in the south Alabama area. However, all submissions receive equal review and consideration.
- The foundation will consider grant applications to fund staff salaries for pilot or start-up programs.
- Applicants must be local charitable organizations.
- The Foundation will give preference to grant applications from Southwest Alabama recipients.
- The Foundation will give preference to grant applications for the purchase and maintenance of rehabilitative and adaptive equipment and for supplies for disabled children.
- For development and rehabilitative services, the Foundation will give preference to grant applications which have ability-to-pay provisions for such services.
- The Foundation will consider grant applications to fund staff salaries for pilot or start-up programs, but is disinclined to fund staff positions on an ongoing basis.
The first Monday of September, annually.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 9/7/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application