Harrison County Community Foundation
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
Maximum Grant Amount
September 1, 2023
The Harrison County Community Foundation will begin accepting applications from organizations providing charitable services in Harrison County on July 15.
Only organizations providing services in Harrison County are eligible to apply. They must be able to demonstrate broad community/county support and be an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) Public Charity or a fiscally sponsored project. Requests for general operating support will not be considered.
The Harrison County Community Foundation aims to improve the quality of life in Harrison County by supporting community needs in the areas of civic engagement, culture, health, education, and social services. The objective of the grant program is to fund projects that will have a permanent impact on, and in, Harrison County.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 2/20/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application