Sam and Victoria Reed Family Foundation
622 W. Maple St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521-3141
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Housing, Shelter
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
Maximum Grant Amount
The Sam and Victoria Reed Family Foundation focuses its giving primarily in Missouri and Texas. However, grants are made in other states and the Foundation has not specified any geographic restrictions.
Areas of interest include animal welfare, arts and culture, business school/education, health organizations, higher education (university), housing, human services, and museums. Other funding priorities include basic and emergency aid, community and economic development, environment, and food programs/food banks.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of inquiry with a copy of the IRS determination letter. There is no application deadline. The foundation does not have a website at this time.
Foundation EIN: 36-4393893
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 3/3/2023