Sam and Victoria Reed Family Foundation
622 W. Maple St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521-3141
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Diseases, Disorders, Medical Disciplines
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Housing, Shelter
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Religion Related, Spiritual Development
Maximum Grant Amount
The Sam and Victoria Reed Family Foundation makes grants in the following interest areas:
- Animal rescue, welfare, and rehabilitation
- Arts and culture including museums
- Diseases and disorders
- Education including business education and higher / university education.
- Environment including climate change and wildlife diversity
- Food aid and nutrition programs
- Housing development
- Human services
- Religion - Christianity
- Sports and recreation
- Veterans programs
The Foundation has not specified any geographic restrictions.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of inquiry with a copy of the IRS determination letter. There is no application deadline. The foundation does not have a website at this time.
Foundation EIN: 36-4393893
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 7/30/2023