Greater Salina Community Foundation
P.O. Box 2876
119 W. Iron, 8th Floor
Salina, KS 67402-2876
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Diseases, Disorders, Medical Disciplines
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Crime, Legal Related
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Housing, Shelter
- Public Safety
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Civil Rights, Social Action, Advocacy
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
- Religion Related, Spiritual Development
Maximum Grant Amount
The Greater Salina Community Foundation is accepting grant applications to the Fund for Greater Salina, an unrestricted community grant fund. Applications are not limited to a particular issue or target population.
Fund for Greater Salina grants will be awarded to selected non-profit organizations, or individuals or groups with a charitable project that will benefit those in Saline County.
Funding types include:
* Project or program support - supports specific projects or programs that are often linked to an organization’s service.
* Operating or general support - supports the work of an organization from administrative expenses to program costs.
* Endowments - a permanent gift to be invested to provide income for continued support for an organization.
* Seed money - to establish or initiate a new project, program or organization. Seed money can cover salaries and other operating expenses of a new project (also known as start up funds).
* Capacity building - activities that strengthen an organization and help it fulfill its mission either through staff and equipment, new building or renovation, public actions, training and
* Capital - supports construction or renovation of a facility
July 1 - August 15
August 15 - October 15
October 15 - December 15
December 15 - February 15
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 9/15/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application