Denver Arts and Venues*
Maximum Grant Amount
NOTE: The organization pulled the 2020 cycle after announcing an application period of 4/6 - 5/15/2020. New deadlines TBA.
Denver Arts and Venues will begin accepting applications to the Denver Music Advancement Fund on April 6.
Funding is available for music-centric initiatives that advance music through the following core areas:
- Integration - Increase creative activities and participation in daily life
- Amplification – Celebrate history, emerging art forms and maximizing partnerships beyond Denver
- Accessibility – Achieve inclusivity of cultural offerings for all
- Lifelong Learning – Increase exposure, appreciation and participation through lifelong education
- Nurturing Local Talent – Cultivate and build Denver’s diverse creative professionals
- Economic Vitality – Fuel creatives as an essential component of Denver’s thriving economy
- Collective Leadership – Lead cultural development through shared commitment, resources and cross-sector partnerships
- Advance new music-centric programs or initiatives
- Provide fair pay for artists
- Take place in the calendar years 2020-2021
- Have a project leader that will initiate, plan, implement and track impact of the program
- Demonstrate a 1:1 match or more of resources, including volunteer labor (valued at $20/hour), donated materials, professional services or cash (match does not need to be confirmed at the time of application)
- Ensure diversity, equity, inclusiveness and accessibility
Eligible expenses include program development, supplies and materials, implementation, and personnel.
Applicants can be individuals, businesses, educational institutions, nonprofit or community leaders located in the City and County of Denver.
Entities outside of the City and County of Denver may participate through collaborative partnerships with the above eligible applicants but may not directly apply for funding.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 4/19/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application