Jandy Ammons Foundation
PO Box 97487
Raleigh, NC 27624–7487
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
- Religion Related, Spiritual Development
Maximum Grant Amount
The Jandy Ammons Foundation makes grants to 501(c)(3) public charities recognized by the IRS. The Foundation focuses on "shovel ready" stand-alone projects in the following sectors:
- Wildlife/conservation/hunting projects
- Educational projects/artistic installations
- Artistic installations
- Christian church mission endeavors
- Park settings/Community areas
- Other organizations and projects within the scope of the Foundation's mission
The applicant must be a 501(c)(3) public charity. Activities and/or projects proposed for funding must be charitable in nature as defined by IRS regulations and related guidance.
Letters of Inquiry are accepted throughout the year and applicants are strongly encouraged to send LOIs well in advance of the grant deadline. Early LOI submission allows the Foundation time to fully research your grant request.
The 2022 Grant Proposal calendar is as follows:
May 2, 2022 Letters of Inquiry Due.
June 27, 2022 Grant Proposal Invitation or Denial Sent.
September 14, 2022 Grant Proposal Packages Due.
November 14, 2022 Grant Acceptance or Denial Sent.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 11/12/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application