Harvey County United Way - Special Projects
Tina Payne, Executive Director
103 E. Broadway
Newton, KS 67114
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
Maximum Grant Amount
December 15, 2020
The Harvey County United Way is accepting applications for Special Projects grants. The primary outcome that the program delivers must be categorized as Education, Income and/or Health.
To apply for a HCUW Special Project Fund grant, applicants must meet one of the following criteria
- Demonstrate a tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code; or
- Be an instrumentality of state or local government.
Applications are accepted January 1 through December 15 of the calendar year.
- Applications submitted in December must be received in advance of the final board meeting of the year.
- Applications are considered as they are received. Awards are made on a first-come first-served basis, until the budgeted amount for the year is depleted.
- Applications received after funds are exhausted will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 12/16/2019
Go directly to guidelines and application