Community Foundation for the Ohio Valley - Stealey Community Fund*
Law Office of Frederick M. Dean Rohrig
504 Cherry Street
Middlebourne, WV 26149
Maximum Grant Amount
The Community Foundation for the Ohio Valley is accepting applications to the Stealey Community Fund. Grants are made to educational, religious and community organizations and programs. Of particular interest are programs and projects which will improve the quality of life of the residents of Middlebourne such as improved library, recreational, municipal and youth services.
The Foundation prefers to make grants for the following reasons:
- Send money for the startup costs of new and innovative programs.
- Grants that generate additional funding (matching grants).
- One-time grants for programs, which do not require subsequent grant funding.
- Grants for programs, which provide direct human services.
- Grant for capital and equipment needs.
To be eligible to receive a grant from the Stealey Community Fund, the organization applying must be qualified as exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or be a similarly exempt government entity. If your organization meets this requirement and has an idea for a project that will benefit the residents of the Middlebourne community, you may submit a request for funding.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 4/17/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application