Blue Cross of Idaho Foundation for Health*
Maximum Grant Amount
The Blue Cross of Idaho Foundation for Health is accepting applications to the Employee Community Giving Fund.
The Employee Community Giving Fund will focus on transformational, catalytic change to impact health in Idaho. Grant funds should be utilized to address system level change or help in launching a project that could have large scale impact.
The current grant cycle will focus on four topics:
Funding would support programs and models supporting behavioral health models
· Innovative behavioral health delivery models
· Development of integrated behavioral health models
· Innovative models to address trauma or adverse childhood experiences (ACEs)
Funding would support promotion of active seniors and access to care through innovative transportation
· Walkability improvements
· Innovative transportation models
· Increasing park usage
· Social interaction through physical activity
Funding would support promoting causes to address veteran health
· Development of integrated models of care to address veteran health
· Collaborative efforts to address veteran health
Women's and Children's Health
Funding would support promotion of maternal health
· Innovative programs/projects to promote maternal health during pregnancy and postpartum
· Funding collaborative efforts to address common issues impacting maternal health
Proposals and projects should focus on innovative solutions that are sustainable once grant funds end:
- Transformational: Funds used to address transformational solutions that address system and environmental changes.
- Catalytic: Funds can be used to help launch or pilot solutions to address fund focus areas.
- Sustainable: Proposals need to be sustainable. Specifically, the solution can continue after funds have ended.
- Collaborative: Proposals should be collaborative – working with other individuals, organizations, industries, or communities.
Go directly to guidelines and application