Ottawa County Community Foundation
Mary Coffee, Grants Chair
The Ottawa County Community Foundation
P. O. Box 36
Port Clinton, OH 43452
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
Maximum Grant Amount
The Ottawa County Community Foundation accepts grant applications annually from nonprofit organizations in or serving Ottawa County.
The foundation issues grants to programs in the fields of education, social services, physical and mental health, safe and positive living environments, natural resources and the arts.
The Ottawa County Community Foundation will place priority consideration on proposals that:
• encourage more efficient use of community resources.
• preserve the area’s heritage and contribute to the quality of life.
• demonstrate new approaches and techniques in the solution of community problems.
• focus on the prevention of problems rather than the cure.
• represent an unduplicated opportunity and meet a significant community need.
• demonstrate the availability of matching funds to leverage additional support.
• would have a long-lasting positive effect on residents of Ottawa County, supporting the Foundation’s motto of “Doing Good. Forever.”
The Foundation considers grant requests annually. The deadline for receipt of applications to the Foundation is March 1 of the current year.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 3/21/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application