Park City Sunrise Rotary
Maximum Grant Amount
The Park City Sunrise Rotary accepts grant requests annually from local organizations.
Priority is given to organizations with requests that align with Rotary's six focus areas:
* Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
* Disease prevention and treatment
* Water and sanitation
* Maternal and child health
* Basic education and literacy
* Economic and community development
The application and guidelines can be found on the Home page of the Rotary website; scroll down and look for a box on the right hand side of the page that says "Home Page Download Files".
The deadline is October 31, annually.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 12/20/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application