Alpha Foundation, Inc.*
c/o Ashley Dyer
P. O. Box 2087
Huntsville, AL 35804
Maximum Grant Amount
September 15, 2022
The deadline has been extended to September 15
Alpha Foundation, Inc. provides funding primarily for biotechnology research as well as for education including a medical school and children services. Other fields of interest include: animal rescue and shelter programs, children, services; elementary school/education; higher education; historic preservation/historical societies; human services; medical school/education; and science.
Giving is primarily in Alabama, with the main geographical focus is the Madison County area.
Applications should be made in writing and should include the following information:
- The completed Grant Cover Sheet.
- At the beginning of the grant request, a brief statement of the purpose of the grant and the amount requested.
- A description of the organization, its purposes, programs, staffing, and governing board.
- The organization's latest financial statements, including the most recent year-end report.
- If the request is to fund a project of the organization, furnish the following information:
- A description of the proposed project.
- Why the project is needed and the impact expected.
- How the project relates to the organization's long term plans and priorities.
- Brief overview of project plans and time-tables.
- Summary of funding commitments received to date for the project.
- How the project will affect the organization's future operating budget (expenses and revenues).
- Amount of funds requested from Alpha.
- Itemized project budget, including other sources of support in hand or anticipated.
- If the request is for operating funds, a description of the use of the funds and proposed budget which shows the application of such funds.
- Evidence from the Internal Revenue Service of the organization's non-profit status.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 12/18/2022
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Medical Research
- Science and Technology Research Institutes, Services
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
Go directly to guidelines and application