Dallas County Foundation*
Dallas County Foundation
Attn: Grant Committee
P.O. Box 46
Adel, Iowa 50003
Maximum Grant Amount
The Dallas County Foundation will begin accepting applications to the annual grant cycle on December 1.
The Foundation focus areas are:
- Art, Culture, Humanities
- Human Services
- Public/Society Benefit
The Foundation makes grants to IRS 501(c) (3), (5) or (6) federal income tax exempt organizations and 170(b) units of government organizations. Religious or political organizations are not eligible, unless their project benefits the entire community.
Matching or in-kind funds are required.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 2/6/2022
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Public Safety
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
Go directly to guidelines and application