Dodge City Convention and Visitor Bureau
Jan Stevens, Director
Dodge City Convention and Visitors Bureau
400 West Wyatt Earp
Dodge City KS 67801
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
December 31, 2019
The Dodge City Convention and Visitor Bureau is accepting applications for their Attraction and Event Printing Grant. This Grant has been developed to support the Convention and Visitors Bureau’s mission by assisting attractions in printing materials for the purpose of promoting the activities and assets of the attraction to visitors who are spending the night in Dodge City.
Grant pre-approval applications will be accepted throughout the year. Applications will be discussed by the CVB advisory board and, if approved, the applicant will be asked to submit final documents once the project is completed.
* The grant will reimburse 50 percent of the cost of a project, up to $500.
* Eligible costs include graphic design and/or printing of promotional materials as well as distribution of brochures and guides.
Grants are distributed on a first come/approved, first served basis, so although applications are accepted throughout the year, it is suggested that interested applicants plan ahead and submit earlier rather than later.
Go directly to guidelines and application