Franklin Savings Bank*
Maximum Grant Amount
The Franklin Savings Bank Fund for Community Advancement grant provides support for substantial projects that will significantly enhance the lives of people in the communities that make up the primary market area of the Franklin Savings Bank. The areas served by the fund currently include Boscawen, Bristol, Franklin, Gilford, Goffstown, Merrimack, and Tilton.The fund may also provide support for projects in other surrounding communities.
Eligible organizations are those recognized as tax exempt under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Public agencies are eligible to apply for support.
Categories of support include but are not limited to: affordable housing, health care, social services, arts and humanities, human services, and programs or services addressing the needs of children, adolescents, elders and single parent families. Priority consideration will be given to those programs and services that address the needs of low to moderate income families and individuals.
May 30, annually
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 5/31/2023 - there is an updated application form each year
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Housing, Shelter
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
Go directly to guidelines and application