403 W. Oak St., Suite 100
El Dorado AR 71730
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Crime, Legal Related
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Civil Rights, Social Action, Advocacy
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
Maximum Grant Amount
The SHARE Foundation accepts grant applications annually. The mission of SHARE Foundation is to identify, develop and foster programs and services that further the health and well-being of the people of the community and surrounding areas.
Funding will be considered for projects which are evidenced based and implement crime and violence prevention and/or intervention strategies in the areas identified for community involvement and family support.
- Mentoring and Role Models
- Neighborhood Watches - Clean Neighborhoods
- Parenting/Life Skills
- Jobs and Targeted Education
- Mental Health, Substance and Drug Abuse
The Foundation makes grants for operations, projects/programs, and capital.
Grants will be awarded to qualifying organizations which are:
- Public (governmental) agencies or tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code;
- Located in or have evidence based programs operating within Union County; or have evidence based programs that would have a direct impact on Union County
The application deadline is October 15, annually.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 1/18/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application