Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore - Education Awards
Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
1324 Belmont Avenue , Suite 401
Salisbury, MD 21804
Maximum Grant Amount
The Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore will begin accepting applications to the Education Awards Program on June 30.
Funding priority will be given to proposals that seek to enhance the learning experience for students through creativity and innovation and leverage funding from multiple sources.
Applicants must be public or MSDE certified nonpublic schools serving pre-k through 12th grade students on the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland (specifically Somerset, Wicomico and/or Worcester County).
Additionally, successful applications will demonstrate:
- a focus on student-oriented, teacher-based program development designed to facilitate student learning and/or development
- programs that engage the community, parents and/or local businesses
- a direct and measurable impact on students and a plan for evaluation
- creative ways to involve youth in at least one of the following areas – arts/culture, reading, math, science, history, character development, and community service
- high potential for sustainability through ongoing funding in the school budget or other sources
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 8/26/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application