Michigan Gateway Community Foundation
111 Days Avenue
Buchanan, MI 49107
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
Maximum Grant Amount
The Michigan Gateway Community Foundation is accepting applications. In general, grants are made to projects that will benefit South Berrien and Cass Counties, Michigan.
Successful applications will be for projects which:
* promote development or strengthening of community assets,
* will have a positive long-term impact on program participants and/or the community,
* lead to prevention of recurring need,
* promote cooperation among area organizations with related or supportive missions, and
* will be financially sustainable without continuing grant funding.
The foundation accepts grant proposals twice a year with submission dates of February 1 and August 1. Applicants for grants are strongly encouraged to contact the Foundation for an appointment before completing an application. The consultation process is meant to assist the potential applicant in understanding the Community Foundation’s grantmaking process and application requirements.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 10/17/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application