Facilities Grants for Arts Organizations in Vermont
The Vermont Arts Council is accepting grant applications from non-profit groups for the Cultural Facilities program.
Grants help Vermont nonprofit organizations and municipalities enhance, create, or expand the capacity of an existing building to provide cultural activities for the public. Applicants must own a facility that is at least 10 years old, and it must be physically located in Vermont.
Examples of projects eligible for funding include:
- improvements to wiring, heating, lighting, and plumbing
- accessibility features such as elevators, lifts, assistive listening systems, ramps, and bathrooms
- stage improvements such as curtains, lighting, sound, and rigging
- permanent display panels or exhibit cases affixed to the building
- fixed equipment
- improvements to environmental controls, storage, or lighting for collections
- hazard mitigation efforts such as flood gates, rain gutters, or sprinkler systems
- envergy efficiency upgrades such as insulation, heat pumps, renewable energy systems, LED lighting
The application deadline is May 6, 2024
Or find other grants for arts organizations in Vermont