Harley Davidson Foundation makes grants to provide community support where there are corporate facilities, and to target areas of greatest need among underserved populations. In addition, the Foundation will consider support for key community activities that enhance the quality of life for stakeholders.
Funding priorities are as follows:
- STEAM+ Education: Help build a sustainable, skilled workforce by investing in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math, and skilled trade programming.
- Access to Healthcare: Provide students the opportunity to receive high quality physical and mental healthcare services at school in order to be effective learners.
- Mentorship: Guide youth on the path to success by providing them an influential role model.
- Prominent Destinations: Help Milwaukee flourish and make it a great destination to live, work, and play by supporting cultural and diverse programs.
- Emergency Relief: Provide special funding for major disasters.
Healthy and Sustainable Neighborhoods
- Broader Access to Healthy Food: Support initiatives that strive to fight hunger issues through adequate food sources.
- Workforce Development: Provide education and training opportunities that lead to employment.
- Economic Empowerment: Provide individuals with a set of skills and knowledge that allows them to make informed and effective financial decisions, so they can reach their full potential.
Applications may be submitted at any time and will be reviewed on a quarterly basis at the end of March, June, September and December.