The Meredith Village Savings Bank Fund makes grants every year to local community initiatives and non-profits that make a significant impact upon the lives of people in the communities they serve.
Proposals are sought from organizations which:
• represent a high internal priority for the applicant organization and are related to its mission and development;
• include a clear, practical plan with objectives for services, participation, and results;
• leverage other funding or voluntary support;
• offer evidence that project objectives will be accomplished within the grant period, or that other funding will be
secured to continue the activity in the future;
• demonstrate cooperation or collaboration among organizations for greater impact.
Grants are generally not awarded:
• as operating support or funding for ongoing annual programs;
(Note: short-term operating support may be provided in the form of initial funding for new organizations).
The application deadline is October 15, annually
Go directly to guidelines and application