The City of East Lansing is accepting applications to the Community Development Block Grant program. Agencies that provide these services to East Lansing residents are encouraged to apply for funding.
Examples of eligible projects (not limited to):
- Acquiring, constructing, rehabilitating, or improving public facilities (neighborhood centers, sidewalks, public parks, etc.)
- Providing public services (e.g., organizatons that provide childcare, health care, job training, services for senior citizens, etc.)
- Financing rehabilitation costs for low- to moderate-income households.
- Supporting the establishment and stabilization of local microenterprises (businesses with five or fewer employees, one or more of whom owns the business)
- Financing down payment assistance for low - to moderate-income housholds.
The application deadline is December 15, 2023
Or search for more grants for nonprofits in Michigan